Thursday 18 October 2012

I'm bringing back the Drama Llama!

This morning I was going through my reader feed, and what do I see? More internet drama! Quelle surprise!

I used to see a lot of this in the vegetarian/vegan webboards. Heck! VeggiesUnite (now VegWeb) shut down and implemented a user screening  before they would allow you to have an account, so you could post a comment or recipe, or whatever. What a pain in the butt when you're just looking for a recipe.

Those Internet vegetarians/vegans are not the peace loving, animal saving innocents PETA would have you believe. Nope. There's a lot of intolerance in those Internet veggies.

At this time, I'd like to point out that internet vegetarians are not the same as vegetarians in real life. Real life vegetarians are pretty compassionate people. There are exceptions, of course, but you are not going to find a lot of real life vegetarians on the vegetarian Internet websites. Real life vegetarians have more sense.

Given my experience with the veggie webboards of the 1990's & early 2000's, why am I surprised to see the same type of bad behaviour at Paleo Diet blog, Free The Animal. Check out the comments section for the ultimate in drama.


Richard Nikoley, you are the first mention in my blog, and the winner of this week's Drama Llama. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment